WAR HERO (his name is frank longbottom. he fought in the front line; he cannot sleep at night. royal blood flows in his veins, but too much has been spilled for it to be worth anything anymore) // LISTEN
001. late night foals 002. arrival of the birds cinematic orchestra 003. the woods brighter later 004. words alone city of prague philharmonic orchestra 005. whisper of a thrill thomas newman 006. is there a ghost band of horses 007. requiem on water imperial mammoth 008. circles alexandre desplat 009. blood the middle east 010. holocene bon iver 011. the wonder of life alexandre desplat 012. the letter that never came thomas newman
i’m canadian. we shouldn’t have to deal with black friday weekend madness. we already have box day…who am i kidding it’s a week now, madness. worked three doubles, and want to die.
& Tom + Hair Down
"don’t ask. no really, don’t.” a beckett kincade mood board
in order to create, you have to embrace the dark side.
beckett “becks” kincade, 26, the wise, club manager, songwriter/musician
- becks has never been the outgoing or extroverted type. he tends to internalized what he’s feeling and thinking, using his writing as an outlet so it doesn’t stay bottled up inside eating away at him. he’s brooding, not self-destructive
- it’s just been him, his dad and younger brother leo since becks was fifteen and his mom walked out after his dad was diagnosed with als. she had never been satisfied settling down and starting a family, so the idea of having to also become her husband’s caretaker was more then she could handle. the boys hadn’t heard from her until their father passed away from the disease two years ago, and suddenly she wanted back into their lives
- since his father could no longer work and insurance just barely covered his treatments, becks started working full time once he graduated high school instead of going to university like his friends
- there’s a bitterness to him, a biting sarcasm and generally he keeps people at arm’s length. to those that took the time to get to know him, those few and precious friends from his childhood and high school years, he’s different. warmer and a little more open, loyal and he’s kept in touch with them even though he’s the only one that stayed behind
- and then there’s cassidy wheeler, the thorn in his side since they first met. how their circle of friends stopped them from strangling one another, or killing each other with glares is a miracle. everyone else might have been convinced that they were actually attracted to one another, but becks couldn’t disagree more vehemently
- he manages a bar/club in town where live music is alive and well on the weekends. it’s not what he dreamed for himself, but family comes first